Things that go through my head at the gym:
- Um that looks complicated, can’t I just use dumbells?
- Holy crap that guy can lift a lot.
- Typewriter pull ups, yowza
- Can you please put on a shirt?
- Don’t talk to me. No I mean it, don’t even freaking look at me.
- How original, asking if I work out.
- Why dear god did I think it was a good idea to let Mae set my workout???
- Oooo look I finished!
- What do you mean I have only been running for 5 minutes??? This will never end.
- I’ve got a lovely bunch of coconuts , there they are all standing in a row.
- Was I on left or right? Nope other left!
- I am no expert but I am fairly confident that is NOT how you use that.
- One more set and then I can be lazy on the couch for the rest of the night.
- Ok after a shower I can be lazy. Man I feel gross.
- Just keep swimming, just keep swimming.
- Gah! Water in my ear!
- That is why you never skip leg day.
- He looks just like Kurt Sutter!
- Young lady you cannot get off this stair climber till you hit 2 IDS Centers. Stop your bitching.
- This is going to hurt tomorrow.
- Sandals? At the gym?
- Ok if I tried that I would sooooo hurt myself.
- Oooo I like her pants! Probably won’t look like that on me though.
- Run Forest, run!
- Can someone look Austrian? I think he looks Austrian.
- No excuses, that guy is pushing 80 and still works out 5 days a week.
- That class looks brutal but the instructors music is awesome. I would try that.
- One plank, two plank, red plank, blue plank!
- How can a simple piece of foam feel so good at the end of a workout? Greatest thing ever!
So tell me folks, what is your inner gym monologue?
Love and yoga pants,