So I might not really be a “newbie” anymore, that first post was over 6 months ago. But I still kinda consider myself to be a newbie so I say it counts! Now I finally broke down this year and hired a personal trainer to kick my butt into shape, and let me tell you kick he does. I have noticed a whole new litany of things that run through my head now. It isn’t like I can just give up and be done with someone watching after all! So here is my updated musing list, you must tell me yours now!
- Really? I can lift that much? Sweeeeet.
- Oh man, heavier? But it was already heavy!
- Step ups, you evil bastards.
- Focus! You are going to hurt yourself if you fall over laughing right now.
- Man those two remind me of South Park (in the best way possible).
- Dear god, people can actually lift that much?
- Ooooo this one is fun! It’s going to hurt later but it’s fun!
- So close to a real push-up, I got this!
- Oh crap I don’t got this!
- Scalpel! Ok fine it’s just a dumbells. Man I watched too much MASH as a child.
- Aw yeah new personal best!
- Please woman put on shoes, I am terrified for your toesies!
- I need shirts with funny sayings, she always has the best workout shirts.
- I hate you Sam.
- Well hell, now I have to walk up the stairs to leave.
Love and reps,