I was debating like 8 movies for a Film Flashback Friday post, and of course spent too much time debating and didn’t re-watch any of them in time. I had planned Thursday night as my movie night, but I really really REALLY just wanted to veg out with something shorter than a movie. Which got me thinking, TV shows can be flashbacks, and they are kind of film-esque. So here is my top favorite TV shows, the ones I go back and watch over again! Said list is in no particular order, but the first one really is the best.
- Doctor Who (duh!)
- Star Trek Next Generation (with some tea, Earl Gray)
- Criminal Minds (Baby girl needs some creepy entertainment)
- Numb3rs (Still no closer to understanding math though)
- NCIS (Abby and I need to be friends)
- Big Bang Theory (Bazinga!)
- Bones (It’s like Angel, but way different)
- CSI: Miami (oh hello guilty pleasure from college! I do miss our Horatio impression competitions.)
- MASH (social commentary and alcoholic doctors, what’s not to love?)
- Firefly (We aim to misbehave)
Now this is not a full list of TV shows I like mind you (oh man does it ever look bad when you list them all out), just the ones that when I see on TV I will always stop and watch. I don’t even care if I remember how the episode ends!
Love and stop judging me Netflix (and please play the next episode),