This year had a bit of a bumpy start, not a bad start, just bumpy. Work was very busy, I started my Etsy/crafting business, and I am trying to have a half-way decent personal life and that all just made for some challenges. So now that my life is starting to even out (or I am getting at planning and/or saying no), I thought I should take a second to remember all the good stuff even through my sleep deprivation.
- My fur babies are both in good health and adorable as always.
- I am in good health (minus that nasty bout of bronchitis and pneumonia).
- My book list has too many good books for me to be able to keep up on reading.
- My whole family is just a short drive or phone call away.
- I can take random Friday sanity days and do a whole heck of a lot of nothing.
- When I want to try out new recipes, I have no shortage of friends to come over and be test subjects.
- Naps with Kitty Smalls, seriously I nap so much more when I am watching that fluff ball. But then I dare you to try and move a sleeping cat.
- The Minneapolis Art Institute is free and perfect to go to on a rain day. Though I do give them money because I want to support the arts.
Now this list is my no means inclusive of all that I am grateful for, just a few things that immediately come to mind. What are you thankful for?
Love and the little things,