We all have those things that just make our world go round. And when we suddenly find ourselves without them we go a bit crazy! I am sure I am missing a thing or two from this list, but really these are the things I have to have around me to stay sane!
- Music – I almost always have music playing in some manner be it the radio, Pandora, or purchased music.
- Coffee – not completely for the caffeine but because I love the taste.
- Peanut butter – I saw a shirt that said “just feed me peanut butter and call me beautiful” and that sums it up nicely.
- Books – without fail I always have a stack of library books, unread books on my Nook, and a few impulse buys that I have to read lying around my apartment.
- Blankets – because who doesn’t love snuggling up in a soft blanket?
- Crafty stuff – trust me, you do not want me to try and sit still unless I have a book in my hand. It does not end well.
So what can you not live without?
Love and lifestyle,