Summer is quickly getting away from and I realize that there are a ton of things I have wanted to do and just haven’t gotten too yet. Many of them I meant to do last summer too! So I am making a public list so hopefully this motivates me to actually do them and I do mean this year
- Dinner at Sea Salt and going back to the (now unfrozen) falls.
- Go to the beach at least once. I live in the land of 10,000 lakes and didn’t go at all last summer!
- Go for an all-day drive. I haven’t just gone for a cruise in way too long.
- Attend a Saint’s game, they have the shiny new stadium! I am not sure this will be as good as the original, but I am going to give it a shot.
- Hike! Not like a backpacking gone for days hike, but a nice long hike someplace local. After all, there are tons of state parks around me and many have hiking trails.
- Picnic in the park. Penny loves to go to the park with me and then nap under the trees. I just need my book and some snacks and we are set for a while!
- Go to the farmers market, seriously how have I not done this yet? There are so many to choose from!
- Enter cookies in the State Fair, I know my family will be so upset to be my taste testers. I am lucky they put up with it really.
- Yoga outdoors!
Love and summer living,