These are items that if I had to get rid of 90% of my kitchen, I would find a way to keep. They are the items I use not only the most often, but that I cannot find something that works better for me.
- Wusthof knives – I have three and they are without a doubt the most used in my kitchen. The grip is great for a lefty, they hold their edge very well, and the balance is fantastic.
- KitchenAid mixer – I will never not have one. Though I would consider upgrading to a larger sized one than I have now at some point. I have had mine since 2007 and it is still going strong!
- Gefu Spirelli Spiral Vegetable Slicer – makes gluten free cooking a million times easier. OK that is a slight exaggeration but seriously, it is a major time savor for me since I do so many dishes where I replace pasta with veggies.
- All-Clad pans – I cannot say enough about how easy these pans are to use and clean. Amazing. Practically non-stick with proper prep (aka heat up and coat lightly with oil), cleans up in a snap, and are oven safe.
- Cast iron skillet – no kitchen should be without at least one. Just make sure you season and treat these baby’s well, and they will pay you back!
Love and favorites,