The other day, I decided I needed a little Legally Blonde in my life. I hadn’t seen the movie in a while (years probably) and I was in the mood for some good mindless entertainment. Fairly certain when you look up good mindless entertainment, a poster image of Legally Blonde is right next to it. For a little twist to this Flashback Friday, I decided to just write down all the random thoughts that came into my head as the movie went on. I have to say, reading back over these made me chuckle all over again!
- My college was nothing like that, thank god.
- So many stereotypes all in one clip, and this is the opening sequence!
- God the amount of quotable lines.
- Soooo much pink.
- Gotta love the product placement from herbal essences and Clinique, not at ALL obvious.
- Ah the 90s (ish) fashion – belly shirts and pink eyeshadow galore!
- Also Warner Huntington III is not worth it.
- Oh and no one should call their girlfriend “pooh bear”.
- If Orange is not the new pink, why is her MacBook not pink?
- I feel like it should snow more for being set in Boston, it totally snows more in Boston.
- All a girl needs to know is how to do the bend and snap!
- No one is up and moving around that soon after getting liposuction!
- You are really being a butthead.
- Perms are so not a good look for most people, oy flashbacks to mine.
- Come on, that is so not how trials are thrown out.
- And I have never read an article with that much factual knowledge in Cosmo. Chemical names, are you kidding me?
- Kind of an anticlimactic graduation speech!
- The guy next to Emmett at graduation is like uber creepy. I have to look away.
Love and faux fur,