I am forced to acknowledge that not everyone loves fall as much as I do. I am also forced to acknowledge that the loss of summer can leave some people in a bad mood. So I have compiled a list of my favorite things to do when I am a tired/cranky/down in the dumps, you know Oscar the Grouch syndrome!
- Books – since they are so much better than real life.
- Pillow forts – do I really need to explain?
- Movie night – wine is sort of optional, but not really, and don’t forget the popcorn!
- Bubble baths – pampering is good for you and helps sore muscles too!
- Champagne day – aka a day to do only what you want to do, with a fabulous drink.
- Fur baby snuggles – don’t let her prickly demeanor fool you, the bird is the best snuggler.
- Phone Free Time – seriously just turn it off, it is not going to help you out right now.
- Cooking – carbs, need I say more?
- Yoga – sometimes you just need to let it go (queue Frozen theme here).
- Naps – sleep deprivation makes for a cranky Betty. Toddlers and cranky people both need naps.
Love and Grouchland (the TARDIS of the Muppet world),